Referee Clinic (U10 & Below) - South Kitsap Area
Referee Clinic (U10 & Below)
The South Kitsap Soccer Club (SKSC) is hosting a U10 & Below (formally known as Small Sided) Referee Clinic in the South Kitsap Area.
The Clinic will be conducted on:
Monday - August 13, 2012
Time - 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Location - Tremont Fire Station
Participants must be at least 12 years of age or older.
This Clinic is free to attendees.
1. Returning referees are not required to attend although it is highly recommended.
2. This course must be completed before any new candidate can officiate games.
3. If this date is in conflict for you, please contact the Referee Coordinator, Bob Bjornemo (email@example.com) or (360) 509-9498. Other classes are available within the area and arrangements may be made. See the current listing of all available referee clinics here: Local Referee Clinics
Referee candidates will need to register on the District IV website. Following registration, you must them complete the Paperwork Requirements identified below.
The purpose of the prerequisites is to provide a greater time of readiness before the referee needs to have this information available.
No referee candidate may referee games before the actions are completed.
How to Log On to the District IV Website
Instructions for Registering on the site can be found here Log On Instructions
To participate as a Referee in a District IV/NSYSA Program, you will be required to submit several specific form/s, document/s, etc. (we call it Paperwork). Generally, you can provide the necessary documents to the District via the U.S. Mail OR you can provide them electronically via District IV Website. Here is a listing of the current paperwork required:
- A Washington Youth Soccer Risk Management (RMA) background check is required
- A W9 form must be submitted before any checks can be issued for your work
- For officials under the age of 18, submit a signed Parent/School Authorization Form * This is an Annual Requirement and a new form must be submitted each year.
- For officials under the age of 18, submit a Proof of Birth/Age.
For more detailed information on how to acquire and fulfill these paperwork requirements, Log On to the District IV website and then go to Referee: FAQ - Paperwork.
For more information, please contact:
Bob Bjornemo at: