Where does the District get its Operating Funds? - How is this money Spent?
Where does the District get its Operating Funds?
How is this money Spent?
Many in District IV have no idea where the District gets its Operating Funds from, how much is received and of course - where it is spent. To help provide the very basics of this, the District is providing the below 1 page summary of the 2010-2011 District IV Budget. If you have any questions on this, please don't hesitate to contact the District IV Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org .
The District IV income is obtained primarily from:
- State Registration fees - we receive $0.35 back from the state from the fees paid the state by your club for every player registered within District IV.
- District IV Scheduling Fees
- President Cup Fees
- Player Assessment
The District IV expenses are depicted in the attached table broken down by the major categories of:
- Commissioner - covering items of a general nature pertinent to the entire District including the District IV Website, meeting expenses, supplies, paid administrator, etc.
- Director of Competition - covering items specific to the area of Competition including awards, referee fees, supplies and telephone expenses.
- Director of Development - covering items specific to the area of Development including including supplies, telephone expenses, and clinics.
One page summary of the 2010-2011 District IV Budget
Click here to review the one page summary of the 2010-2011 District IV Budget: